Change management; A structured approach of developing a framework and system of transition from current to desired state aimed at empowering employees and change agents with the necessary tools and mindset to maximize chances of success and reduce risk of failure.
This 12-hour course over a period of 1.5 days delves into the unique challenges of change management, and offers a practical roadmap to success. The course covers the fundamentals required to successfully manage the process of change so that it is as smooth and effective as possible.
How will this course benefit you?
A comprehensive knowledge of the skills and techniques required to manage change successfully. You will understand the dynamics of this much misunderstood, and often feared, process
In this change management course, participants will:
- explore the various images of ‘agents’ of change;
- understand the different types of change;
- understand why we think an organization needs to change;
- define what changes in an organization, how change unfolds and how it looks like;
- learn how to perform a diagnostic exercise, identify choke points and areas needing change;
- evaluate the approach we take while handling resistance to change;
- discuss the implementation roadmap to be used;
- determine the role of vision – linking vision & change;
- initiate, anticipate, and respond positively to the change process, manage and overcome resistance to change
- evaluate strategies & techniques used to communicate & sustain a change environment.
Unplanned mysterious elements affect every project, What is this phenomenon?
Scope creep? Murphy’s law? Change?
To learn more please connect with us either visa email, phone, or any other communication channel.