This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to build, maintain, and control well-formed project plans.
This course is intended for both novice and experienced project managers and schedulers. These individuals are involved in or responsible for scheduling, estimating, coordinating, controlling, budgeting, and staffing of projects and supporting other users of Microsoft Office Project. A familiarity with key project management concepts and terminology is recommended as well as basic Windows navigation skills.
- Get started with Microsoft Office Project 2007.
- Create and define projects.
- Work with estimates and dependencies.
- Work with deadlines, constraints, and task calendars.
- Work with resources.
- Predict behavior by using task types and the scheduling formula.
- Customize and format Microsoft Project views.
- Analyze resource utilization.
- Track progress.
- Create project reports that analyze project, resource, and task data.
- Manage multiple projects.
To learn more please connect with us either via email, phone or any other communication channel.